which centre mid pair is de best......

• Thread starter Thread starter joker1990
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4K

joker1990

Reaction score
de 2 must be young n complement each other....giving a deadly centre mid combo...

Please write properly Back on topic. I think Fabregas and Toulalan are a great together

Please write properly Back on topic. I think Fabregas and Toulalan are a great together

Very much agreed. They're ripping the Prem up in my Arsenal save!

When i play with 2 CM's i tend to try and get one who is good attacking and one who can defend too

Gerrard & Veloso together on Football Manager are just 100% magic

Toni Kroos and anyone of the following: Melo, Tinga, Camacho, Raul Garcia, Defour, Matuidi
Basically Toni Kroos and anybody

barry and de jong are doing well for me. i also had fabregas and toulalan for arsenal they were good.

Morgan Schneidelin(SP?) and Marvin Elliot are great for my southampton side

Morgan Schneiderlin (my captain fantastic!) and Ruben Yttergard Jenssen for my southampton side currently topping the championship :)

Montolivio and Veloso
Fabregas and Inler
Camacho and Adrien
Moutinho and Defour
Witsel and Camcho

Morgan Schneiderlin (my captain fantastic!) and Ruben Yttergard Jenssen for my southampton side currently topping the championship :)

Yes i bought Morgan Schneiderlin for my Marseille team in FM09 and he always gave good solid performances...

joao moutinho & sergio agureo for me

they work a treat 56 goals between them
aguero is a great finisher 1 of the best and moutinho provides the killer balls a must have pair make sure u use 442 diamond doe and have agureo just behind STs in CAM posistion

use david beckham like la galaxy do
use him as a deep lying playmaker
in my view its him and glenn whelan for stoke

Back