Which Championship team to be?

steelered21

Reaction score
I am looking to take charge of a team in the championship for a bit of a challenge.

My criteria is that they should be looking at fighting for promotion, maybe through the playoffs and have a little bit of money to spend.

Ive just finished my first season with Southampton

they are predicted 7th, have around 6million budget...

i ended up winning the league :D haha

Derby. Predicted 12th and just won the play offs. The squad doesnt need much addition to it.

Brighton! Really enjoying being them, Craig Mackail-Smith and Hoskins are beasts and Lewis Dunk is a good prospect. Got a fair bit of money too, spend 8m in first 2 seasons. New stadium too.

Reading? Nice challenge. Leicester should be fun too, or Leeds.

Typed on my iPod Touch 4th Generation via the Tapatalk App, so please bear with me if there's errors!

I remember last year Burnley were great to play with, they look pretty good this year as well. Nice tidy squad, not too many foreigners, a fair transfer budget and no debt!

Reading? Nice challenge. Leicester should be fun too, or Leeds.

Typed on my iPod Touch 4th Generation via the Tapatalk App, so please bear with me if there's errors!

show off! ;)

Make sure you sign Steven Jordan and Parnaby on free's! :)

Written on my iPhone 4s

;)

i got promoted through the play-offs with derby. should of been automatic but ****** up the last few games. i didnt sign one player in the whole of the season. using youngsters like mark obrien, jefff hendrick, callum ball is all good.

Nottm Forest have quite a strong team in the first season. You could get them into the EPL, no problem.

Southampton look to be the best team outside the big league built for success, though. Crewe in League Two is another.

Back