Which club to choose for feeder club?

• Thread starter Thread starter muzap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

muzap

Reaction score
Hi all, I don't really understand how the feeder club system works. My board has come back and gave me these as suggestions. I need help in making a choice. Also, what is the maximum number of feeder clubs can a club have?

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 262220

A feeder club is useful for a number of reasons. They could be used to loan out young players in order to get first team experience, to allow young players to obtain a work permit, of for business/merchandising purposes. Also you will always get first option to buy quality players from your feeder clubs.
I would choose either Shakhtar Donetsk or Dynamo Kyiv for my feeder club if I was you, as theyre the 2 biggest clubs on that list.
Im not sure there is a limit to how many feeder clubs you can have, I dont usually have more than 5-6 at a time. I've seen clubs with alot more than that though.
Good luck 8-|

how may can u have from japan the usa and china the 1 that make u money from shirt sale and other things

Agree with Anthony, should choose Shakhtar or Dynamo because they're clearly the better clubs you have available

The key question that you need to ask is, "what am I looking to get out of the Link-up with this club?"
If you're looking to loan players to them, make sure that their first team will not leave your loaned player struggling to get off the bench. Check their tactics and make sure that you're sending him to a club that will play him in the position you want him getting experience in (I often find strikers being played as wingers when out on loan). The feeder clubs training facilities and coaches need to be good otherwise they might miss out on stat increases. And lastly, the standard of the leauge and access to European football is a factor that makes or break a link with my club.

Back