coolguyrko

Reaction score
Ok so Im spurs in Feb and Im on LFC latest update.I have ALOT of RB's but Im sorting it out.I will be selling Hutton and Corluka and probably Kaboul.I still have the 2 Kyle's(Walker and Naughton)Ive put Naughton out on Loan but I couldnt find a club that would loan walker but here is the catch.If Im to compete in the Champions League next season which is looking very likely I will need a very good RB.Which is alright because I am lining up a a £14m bid for Maicon but with both Manchester Clubs interested Im prob not gonna land the best RB in the game so I will probably move for Cassani(Palermo) or Van Der Whiel(Ajax).Now this leaves me with he problem of which Kyle should go.With a new RB coming in 1 is gonna have to be back up and the other will have to leave because they are both talented and both future England right backs and both are in there 20s so it would be unfair to keep loaning them or keeping them in the reserves.I'd love to keep them both but neither is quite good enough to start next season,especially in the Champos League.
So which Kyle should go?

I have used Kyle Walker for 10 seasons and he did a fine job for me. Alan Hutton was back up until he got old.

Kyle Walker is at least good enough for back up though. Sell Naughton, without a doubt.

I have used Kyle Walker for 10 seasons and he did a fine job for me. Alan Hutton was back up until he got old.

Kyle Walker is at least good enough for back up though. Sell Naughton, without a doubt.
Thanks hopefully I can get the sort of money clubs are getting for English players nowaadays.

Back