which left back. choice of 3

• Thread starter Thread starter parkin90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

parkin90

Reaction score
im currently tryin to decide which left back i should sign.

choices are:

Kolarov - can sign him for 1.6mil from man utd. they signed him 2 years ago for 18mil but only played him 3 times

Filipe - can sign him for 5 mil. chelsea signed him for 12.5 mil 3 seasons ago but again hardly played him

vargas - can sign him for 7.5 mil. valencia signed him 2 seasons ago for 9 mil and his last season av. ratings have been: 7.81 & 7.99

also have gareth bale in my squad and 3 players who can fill in there but i want a complete fullback

Not sure, I have Danny Wilson and Sakho. 2 Class wonderkids. I dont reccomend Filipe. Utd got him for 14Mill on mine then sold him for 4Mill 2 seasons after.

i have danny wilson too but hes my 1st choice cb.
and psg wanted 36 mil for sakho. which is way out of my 8 mil budget

kolarov was denied a work permit tho he is playin in england with man utd :S

now im stuck for a left back

Vargas no hesitation! For £7.5m, that is an absolute bargain.

Same deal with Filipe on my save, brought to Chelsea, almost never played, seems to do alright when he's in though.

Ah. He is probably better as a left winger, that is true. Attacking threat should be unparalleled though. I have no personal experience with the other ones, though.

Well, Filipe of the 3, but what about Gareth Bale?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Isnt he good in your game?

Well, Filipe of the 3, but what about Gareth Bale?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Isnt he good in your game?

his performances havnt been too good lately and i prefer to have two natural players for each position if i can

jeremy helan for the future and fausto pinto for now try them both

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh go Vargas, probably the best, safest bet.

Kolarov is an asbolute monster for me usually. natural lb too.

For future reference the 'who should i buy/sell' thread

As for your question I would stick with Bale and sign Mattock as the second player (assuming you are an English team) I prefer British talent and they do well with the right tactics

Vargas is more of a LM in my opinion so go for Kolarov at 1.6 mil he's a bargain!

Kolarov as Vargas is more of a LM like some people have mentioned here already and looking at Filipe's stats he doesn't look to good.

Back