Which MP3 Player Should I Buy?

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, I'm looking to buy a new MP3 player for around £100-£130. As long as it has atleast 5GB space then that should be fine.

So any suggestions?

So far I'm thinking of getting the Sony NW-A1000 6GB.

I have to agree there cool def the purple 1

Wait around for the Creative Zen V Plus, I think it comes out in August/September. :)

Nah I'd rather not pay an extra £50 just to have a colour screen :D

whatever you do, dont get a zen! Ive had 3 of them, everytime something goes wrong with the headphone socket. Not good at all. Not really sure how much the new sony one is, but apparently they are the bees knees.

I got a 20gb colour Zen thing for about £100. It pwns. My MP3 player > Gregors ipod.

Ia gree Douy, you have a better mp3 player, becuase mine is an MP4 player muawahwhahwah

Trav said:
whatever you do, dont get a zen! Ive had 3 of them, everytime something goes wrong with the headphone socket. Not good at all. Not really sure how much the new sony one is, but apparently they are the bees knees.

Yeh Lee has one, I think he has had 3 replacements from Creative.

Yeh I had 3 replacements because the headphone socket kept ******** up. I've had my current Zen Micro a while now and it was used everyday untill recently and I've had no problems with it, looks like they fixed the problem.

..or you could just buy an Ipod.

Lee said:
Yeh I had 3 replacements because the headphone socket kept ******** up. I've had my current Zen Micro a while now and it was used everyday untill recently and I've had no problems with it, looks like they fixed the problem.

ive never had a problem with mine

worked perfect from the day i got it ages ago