Which nations/leagues are you gonna' add to FM15?

DeathRage

Reaction score
So we've all considered it, in fact most of us probably already know!

Which nations/leagues are you gonna' add to FM15?

Personally, I'll be adding the following...

English Lower Leagues, obviously!

New Zealand and another Oceanic nation, most likely Fiji, both two or three tiers.

Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, and one or two smaller Caribbean island nations, probably St. Kitts & Nevis, and the British Virgin Isles.

A three-tier Canadian league system including Anchorage Freeze FC & Fairbanks United - two fictional US teams based in Alaska and two teams from St Pierre and Miquelon.

Obviously english lower leagues, spanish ones too!
For some reason i always give Azerbaijan a go too, for the life of me i don't really know why lol

Obviously english lower leagues, spanish ones too!
For some reason i always give Azerbaijan a go too, for the life of me i don't really know why lol

haha, probably the same reason I open up those random Caribbean nations, because why not? :p

Laready customised Scotland and English lvl 11.

Just need to fixx my seria z, lvl 26 Brazil ones.

I need the editor to fix a few bits and pieces in the brazil one. but check out Si Games for the download, i dont upload mine anyway, just update last years.

Theirs will be much more accurate.

Laready customised Scotland and English lvl 11.

Just need to fixx my seria z, lvl 26 Brazil ones.

Could you help me customise the scottish leagues or give me a link to download you're customisations please?

I'm going to do a Australian Pyramid type league

Also interested in making maybe a Cypiot League with probably 3 tiers

Very interested in doing a New Zealand Premiership and a Peruvian Comp aswell (3 Tiers probably)

English Lower Leagues aswell obvisously and maybe Scottish and Welsh Lower Leagues

I think i'm gonna try and implement the FA's new B team plan in England, new league 3 above the conference for B teams from the current premier league teams, relegation to confence and promtion up to league One allowed. Players trained at club/nation rules applied etc No teams in fa cup.

Could you help me customise the scottish leagues or give me a link to download you're customisations please?

Depends what u want. I can try and help.

My Scotland one at the min, i've made the top 14 divisions 16 teams each. 30 game seasons.

2 conferences - highland and lowland 10 teams eacg play 4 times.

and the cups and prize money, as well as some squad rules on hg talent, and non eu/loan players limited at 5. etc etc

stil testing at the min. if i cna build hte b team league with england as mentioned above i may do the same with a div 3, 15 teams.