Max Velocity

Reaction score
Im managing Atletico Madrid just finished my first season and need another striker to rotate with Forlan and Aguero, ive narrowed it down so which of these do you guys think is the better option??

Oscar Cardozo, Guiseppe Rossi, Eduardo.

Thanks

Giuseppe Rossi is a fantastic striker who would fit very well into your squad

Eduardo, Maybe i'm being biased due to the fact that i'm an Arsenal fan but he's just awesome for me. Scores loads but also helps the team and gives his all which is very rare for a striker in this game.

Giuseppe Rossi he scores a lot. You also could consider Welliton from Spartak Moskou. I've got him in my atlethic bilbao squad and he was topscorer.

from those players the definitely Rossi, hes also the youngest of them, and a fantastic player

rossi is quality! and young.. you can unsettle him and get him for cheap too! i managed to get him for 7 mil!

I just adore Oscar Cardozo, he just fits in and does a lot of work on the pitch for you. (:

All this selling Forlan talk, i find he performs very well and scores alot for 2 - 3 seasons, good experience to have in the squad aswel.

I went for Rossi in the end, as long as he is with Aguero or Forlan he does well, cant seem to play on his own tho.

Back