ADDUTD

Reaction score
Please note this is not my list its a list i found some of the guys on the list are to young to be on the game but its a great list and alot of players id say unknown take a look if you have time to drill through them all hope it helps.

http://community.man...px?PageIndex=71

Someone needs to make a shortlist on that, may do it myself when i get the game

props to the guy who made it, will check it out (Y)

Or he is generous to take out enough time of his day to help people like you. Ungrateful kid.

Lol i dont clearly understand why you are so rude with him (btw that kid or age thing is kinda pathetic) he was just stating an obvious fact, i play this game since it's on steam and i'm not sure i ve already seen 500 players profile (i play a few hours a day).

Lol i dont clearly understand why you are so rude with him (btw that kid or age thing is kinda pathetic) he was just stating an obvious fact, i play this game since it's on steam and i'm not sure i ve already seen 500 players profile (i play a few hours a day).
It's nothing to do with you is it? No.

I'm being rude because he is being an ungrateful rude person, so he can take some back. I admit the 'kid' comment was pathetic, but his comment was pathetic.

Yet another pointless argument. Thanks for the list btw.

yep anyway the list is good most of them are well known but there are a few one i'm going to check asap

I shall check this out properly when i get back into playing fm looks like it will be of great help

come guys, this is getting a bit pathetic, i think there is at least one stupid argument on each thread that is posted these days, now thats PATHETIC so if you have anything horrible or derogatory to say, JUST DONT SAY IT! its very simple! people take time to try and help others have a better experience playing FM and dont need users spamming the forum with irrelevant comments as the one above
that guy must have no life

It would be great if someone made it into a shortlist for FM10....;)
thanks anyway dude

It would be great if someone made it into a shortlist for FM10....;)
thanks anyway dude
this will be done as soon as i get power back at my house <) have had no power since last Friday due the owners having outstanding electricity accounts of like R10 000 so they just cut us off! :mad:bastards, was so excited to get home last night to install it, but alas, still no power!

if someone does it before it will be great but i intend to make it one! just need some time XD

this will be done as soon as i get power back at my house <) have had no power since last Friday due the owners having outstanding electricity accounts of like R10 000 so they just cut us off! :mad:bastards, was so excited to get home last night to install it, but alas, still no power!

if someone does it before it will be great but i intend to make it one! just need some time XD

made it and then share it pal ...
i'll be waiting ... <)