smuggul

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering which version of FM19 has the best tactics until now?

Mod, I don't think the thread should be placed in "what tactic should I use on FM19", as I am not looking for a specific tactic. I am looking for the FM19 version where it's easiest to win matches.

the current one, anyone playing or asking about pirate copies will be banned.

the current one, anyone playing or asking about pirate copies will be banned.

I haven't bought the game yet. Are you saying it's not possible to play on an older patch?

I am unsure what you meant. Are you saying "no, I am not saying that", or are you saying "no, it's not possible"? I assume the latter.

no, its not possible.

I have another question, does this mean it is not possible to continue on old games when new patch comes, and you have to start all over, since the game is not compatible with new patch? Or can you play on on the old patch settings?

I have another question, does this mean it is not possible to continue on old games when new patch comes, and you have to start all over, since the game is not compatible with new patch? Or can you play on on the old patch settings?

No, the game will amend to the new patch changes for the match engine, skin etc. just not any changes to the database (transfers/loans etc)/ A save game will work from the Beta to any addtional patch

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]TFF Gladiator v1 best tactic
look at tactic testing
[/COLOR]https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/163-TESTED-TFF-GLADIATOR-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html