E

earl83

Looking to invest in some cover/hot prospects going in to season 2 of my Dortmund save. Options are as follows:

AMC
Adam MAHER (PSV)
Maximillian MEYER (Schalke)
Adnan JANUZAJ (Man Utd)

AML
Zakaria BAKKALI (PSV)
Memphis DEPAY (PSV)
Julian BRANDT (Wolfsburg)

Meh, those are rather world class than wonderkid. Take a look at Suso from Liverpool, he is sick and plays on any of the front 3 positions.

Isn't Brandt leaving on free? On my save he agreed with Dortmund.

Isn't Brandt leaving on free? On my save he agreed with Dortmund.

Yes, managed to keep him sufficiently unsettled to prevent him signing a new contract and signed him for ?1m in January 14.

Ahh my bad, didnt see what club you where manager for :)

How is Reus doing in your save?

Mixed bag- just finished the first season using Callamity's Best Tactic FM14 and was playing him in the ML W(A) position his stats were: Apps: 47 | Gls: 10 | Ast: 30 | AvR: 7.47

Ideally would like to see him scoring more but struggled to find a 4-2-3-1 formation that works.

Great i found a thread with Dortmund saves like mine!
Well fellow managers i used to have from season 1 Januzaj(training him in AML and having Reus as tutor) also got for free Brandt in January market window(i want to use him AMR IF). Now i am mid February.
So far Januzaj is doing great coming from the bench and replacing Reus( like 9-10 assists and 2 goals in 17 games).
Too soon to judge Brandt though as he is quite young and planning to slowly give him games.
Also got Hughes( average 6.98) as substitution of the Armenian upfront AMC.
He is truly magician if you see his total numbers and consider he is only 18...
What I am looking for now is a good youngster as BWM(bender substitute) and a good young keeper (akinfeev substitute).
Btw if you have a chance to get the Russian bear DO it without second thoughts !
He is unbeaten on 1-1 and has saved me a lot of times in big games ...
More info coming ahead soon !
Cheers.

Last edited:
Great i found a thread with Dortmund saves like mine!
Well fellow managers i used to have from season 1 Januzaj(training him in AML and having Reus as tutor) also got for free Brandt in January market window(i want to use him AMR IF). Now i am mid February.
So far Januzaj is doing great coming from the bench and replacing Reus( like 9-10 assists and 2 goals in 17 games).
Too soon to judge Brandt though as he is quite young and planning to slowly give him games.
Also got Hughes( average 6.98) as substitution of the Armenian upfront AMC.
He is truly magician if you see his total numbers and consider he is only 18...
What I am looking for now is a good youngster as BWM(bender substitute) and a good young keeper (akinfeev substitute).
Btw if you have a chance to get the Russian bear DO it without second thoughts !
He is unbeaten on 1-1 and has saved me a lot of times in big games ...
More info coming ahead soon !
Cheers.

Out of interest what are your stats for Reus and Mkhitaryan (the Armenian!)?

Out of interest what are your stats for Reus and Mkhitaryan (the Armenian!)?
Mkhitaryan in 18(4) games 8 goals ,6 assists 7.40 average rating.
Reus in 19(5) games 2 goals , 10 assists 7,45 average rating.