Jakey2303

Reaction score
I am currently playing as Crystal Palace and am trying to build a young squad to get me to the Premier League. I have signed Sanogo on loan and will look to sign him on a free when available, but this signing got me wondering who else would join? I have quite a limited budget and obviously as Crystal Palace we won't be seeing Neymar at Selhurst Park any time soon, but if you have any realistic ideas of young stars that could be available then please suggest! Ohh and I am on LFC Marshall's latest update, anything else you need to know just ask. Much thanks in advance.

I am currently playing as Crystal Palace and am trying to build a young squad to get me to the Premier League. I have signed Sanogo on loan and will look to sign him on a free when available, but this signing got me wondering who else would join? I have quite a limited budget and obviously as Crystal Palace we won't be seeing Neymar at Selhurst Park any time soon, but if you have any realistic ideas of young stars that could be available then please suggest! Ohh and I am on LFC Marshall's latest update, anything else you need to know just ask. Much thanks in advance.

Managed to get Sanogo on loat too in my Middlesbrough game, top signing!

Sanogo doesn't join until Jan unfortunately but luckily Zaha is banging in the goals for now!

Will give you a good January boost tho although sometimes he's a bit slow to start scoring!

Im looking at buying Zaha! But not really got the funds to get him, not sure if he will cut it at the very top!

I don't know if they get the work permit, but I would try to sign Vander, Lucas Zen, Kara, Fierro, Rapa

Will give you a good January boost tho although sometimes he's a bit slow to start scoring!

Im looking at buying Zaha! But not really got the funds to get him, not sure if he will cut it at the very top!

He has 17 in 16 starts so far for me, but like you I'm wondering if he will be able to score goals at the highest level!

Sooo is anyone going to move this to the FM12 category or whuut

-mod prod-

Carlos Fierro is an absolute beast for only 110k and rises to 33mil in 2 years.
And if you are looking for a mid/attacking mid, Ryan Tunnicliffe is your man for only about 1mil