• Thread starter Thread starter kevin222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin222

Reaction score
Hello i have the problem that my forward (Oscar Cardozo) is not scoring goals, exept from free kicks, corners and penaltys.
But my wings are scoring a lot of goals, and are the ones that keep me in the game.
I play with my own tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2594
I have bought cardozo because he was a complete forward, and a superb targetman, and he should fit 100% into my tactic.
Can you please tell me how to set the tactic so cardozo will get a lot of chances? Because i know when he gets chances, he will score!

Set Cardozo to Target man and maybe have one of the mids as an Advanced Playmaker. Also, have the ball played to Cardozo's head, since he's got the heading ability. :)

Taida , i know i sounds strange but diaby is my advanced playmaker, and he is doing wonders, and i have also tryed to have him as targetman, i think its my wings that are the problem. They are to "defensive", i mean, they get the ball on the half of the field, and then try to run up, but cant seem to find the space to pass him, so they play a midfielder. And that even though they have 18 pace and acceleration, both of the wings.

Ben: i cant seem to figure out what i can use the homepage to. I have a diffrent tactics then the other people, so i cant use their roles

Hm, well that is strange. Have you tried pushing Diaby up to Attacking Mid [with Viera as a centre mid] then pushing your wingers back to the midfield? I've got a similar set up for Airdrie [4-4-1-1] and my striker and attacking mid are playing phenomenally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back