WHO ARE THE BEST SCOUTS?

• Thread starter Thread starter Henry8597
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Henry8597

Reaction score
I never seem to get scouts right. I am on a budget of a maximum cost of £3,000 per week with BVB in the german first division. Any recomendations? who's been your most successful scout?

Alexandre Ceolin, available for around 1K per week. I always sign him as my chief scout.

thanks... i already have a chief scout though so ill try and get him as a scout.

okay, have done and offered him the job as scout ... I gave Alexandre Ceolin the job as chief scout and sacked my current one as his scouts were amazing!!

Ive signed up all 6 scouts im allowed for this season now, thanks, hopefully will get some quality german regens scouted now

ive been told adaptability is also important and motivation aswell although im not sure how true this is...

there is a guy called Rivaldo (not the famous one), JPA 20 JCA 20, 700 a week in case your others do not work out

there is a guy called Rivaldo (not the famous one), JPA 20 JCA 20, 700 a week in case your others do not work out

I'll remember him for the start of next season as i think with the finances improving each month and me making a profit they'll allow more scouts hopefully!

Back