Who are you going to manage on FM 16?

• Thread starter Thread starter SultanOE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 11K

SultanOE

Reaction score
I don't know if it's too early for this but what the ****.

I'm thinking of having a go at Parma. Hear next season they will relegated down all the way to Serie D due to financial issues so it will be pretty interesting building their team back up to Serie A. The great youth facilities they have make managing them even more interesting.

May even look at Ajax. Great youth players (most notably Zivkovic), top notch youth facilities and dominating the Eredivisie however their performances in Europe don't look too bright. Would be a great achievement to win the CL and keep your best players from other big clubs.

Or I may just take a go at Man Utd or Real Madrid just to get a feel of the game so I know what's to come.

Unless they add on from FM15, you'll only be able to manage down to Serie C in Italy. Otherwise, I would definitely have a go at Parma too!

Oh you're right! Well hopefully they'll add Serie D into the game. That would just suck big time if Parma weren't in the game

Start with my standard long term Manchester United save...... after that I havent really got any particular preferance as of right now.

I always start out by managing my favorite team FC Barcelona

I'll start off with my long term Manchester United save, then probably one of PSV, AC Milan and HSV.

Long term LFC save (team I support), Preston (place where I go to uni), inter milan and Burton

A very long tern Tottenham Hotspur save even though I do not support them, then any team in the champions league or europa league.

Do what I always do for my only save. Load up all (or most) of the leagues and see who'll hire a nobody with no qualifications like me.

Long term Manchester United save and then running at the same time another where I can have a challenge or two and build a force to take on the top leagues and then after that a few random leagues.

Thinking maybe Carpi? Tiny little Italian team that punched way above their weight in Serie B, won it and are now trying it out in Serie A. Kinda like an Italian Eibar

Will start up a save with Liverpool (favourite team) and do a few seasons just to get into the game a bit. Then do a long term save with a Lower League Team and see where it goes from there.

I want to start a long term save in Italy this time round, right now I am still playing my Manchester United save from November but I really want to play longer than 4 seasons in Italy like I did this year. I'm thinking perhaps Roma, Carpi or even Juventus depending on their transfer activity.

Newcastle as always, a Manchester United long term save, do like playing as Roma. Like the sound of the Forest Green development as well...

Dinamo Buc if i want a long game or liverpool if i want to play my dream team !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be starting my long term save with my hometown club, Sheffield United. Might give Newcastle a go, and maybe even Watford

Doncaster Rovers as a long term save .... as always!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back