Who can I pair with Rooney?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Red_Might

Reaction score
Bit stuck, looking for a second striker for Manchester United to pair with Wazza, maybe maximum of £20m, any ideas?

Edin Dzeko is pretty decent failing that berba and owen until you can afford villa :)

im sure there was a thread on this a week or so ago oO)

but you can pair him with who you ****** want, its rooney XD

Edin Dzeko of Wolfsburg, No doubt. He adds the height Rooney lacks & complimets him beautifully

Last edited:
Edin Dzeko of Wolfsburg, No doubt. He adds the height Rooney lacks & complimets him beautifully

Agree with this, Dzeko on Complete Forward Support and Rooney on Advanced Foward Attack is a pretty lethal combination.

Id actually use with with Welbeck as a poacher, welbeck becomes pretty good and early match experience is no bad thing :D

Hulk, got him off porto in my 2nd season for 16.5 mil, **** of a player played him 8 times so far and hes bagged 11 goals

read plenty saying he will become a good player, but his form has been ***** for me, played him a fair few times, and so far he has only managed 2 goals in summat like 18 games, needless to say i off loaded him as soon as i signed Hulk, other players ive signed include ronaldo, kaka and messi, you will pay a fair bit for them, took me 4 seasons to get the squad i wanted, but the results with them are incredible.

macheda is a world class striker but you must wait for him....

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Hmm, interesting. Does Macheda become any good?
macheda is a world class striker, finishing rising to 18, speed at 15 but you must wait for his ages

Back