who is a decent signing for United?

I'm in my 2nd Season with United , Van der Sar has retired i've got a new centre back paring in Shawcross N Evans with Rene Alder in goal , played 19 won 13 drawn 4 lost 2 scored 36 against 10 it's the start of a great partnership at united's back , i've not conceded in 9 games. Alder has not concede in 864 Minutes, My next question is do i get rid of Ferdinand to save money or keep in to to be a coach and just use Vidic as a "backup" or flog him off to make money ?

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

These signing's always do well for united.

Paulo Henrique
Rene Alder
Ryan Shawcross
Eden Hazard & Thorgan Hazard ( Thorgan needs more time because he's the younger brother )

Cheers mate ive heard about Alder, but i didn't think Shawcross would make it, but obviously i was wrong:D.
i would defiantly keep Ferdinand but Vidic should go to make money i think. thanks:)

Eden Hazard
Christian Eriksen
Ryan Shawcross
Rene Adler
Manuel Neuer
Javier Pastore
Paulo Henrique

Just to name a few

Djemba Djemba & Kleberson are cosmic guys!!!

Or get Mouassa Sissoko who has never failed to be great when Ive bought him to go anywhere in the midfield

I bought the following:

Neuer - VDS replacement
Hazard - Cover for left wing (I use Nani and Valencia as starters)
Pastore - Scholes replacement
Poli - Hargreaves replacement
Rannochia - Ferdinand replacement

Ferdinand spent most his time injured on my United save so he's now 5th choice until he retires. Hargreaves will go at the end of the season I'm just starting (3rd). This will give Poli time to adjust to playing in the team.

You don't need any strikers. Hernandez will score for fun in your second season as will Welbeck (get Rooney to tutor him). Granted neither are big names or have amazing stats, but they score and play well, so no need to replace them.

And there you have a team that wins for fun.

I've also spent a fair bit on regens for replacing the starting eleven as they age.

Last edited:
im in my 4th season with united and got
GK- Neuer/Fabio
RB - Rafael/ Azpilicueta (sp)
CB - Vidic/Marsh (Regen)
CB - Sakho/Evans/Ferdinand
LB- Cissokho/ Santon
RW - Rooney/Robben/Valencia
AM- Henrique/Pjanic
DM - Lass Diarra/Ageyi (his stats are awesome)/McCann (regen dubbed new nobby stiles)
LW - Young/Drenthe
ST- Cavani/Sanogo/Hernandez/ a few regen strikers

I also have all my over 30's as coaches including Evra,Giggs,VDS,Vidic,Ferdinand,Scholes,J.Redknapp,Hargreaves.
That way the united way is kept. I also have got the Debt down to £355 million from £800million. So i get mega budgets.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

People may say its easy been united but when youve got City signing everyone !!! bit Difficult + a good thing for me is Chelsea are 9th and have been for the past 2 seasons !!! Abramovich isnt giving them money hahahahahaa

Back