Who is really worth the millions ???

• Thread starter Thread starter Kingsuarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Kingsuarez

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently managing liverpool :) WOOP WOOP !!!! But I have a few finacial ishews because unlike others I like to be profiting but just this once I wonna spend a bit but I wonna play players that are worth the cash so please let me know your opinions and stories thanks 

Love how you spend issues lol! Buy Heskey and destroy the club....long live United lol!

Look for the dedicated liverpool thread.

Well in the first season you will struggle to make a profit due to not being in europe.
Id suggest selling Cole, Carroll and Aqua to free up 250k a week in wages. Thats over £1M a month saved.
Ask your board for extra funds, they usually will give you some extra around November (around 15M).
Buy any talented youngsters you can.
Main priority is a Striker and Right winger.
Try Erin Derdiyok and Kiko Femenia.
Next priority is a CB unless you feel Kelly and Wilson are up to the job of replacing Carra after a season or 2.
Another one to keep an eye on is Andrea Poli as a sucessor to Gerrard.

You wont need to break the bank for any of those players and all are as good if not better than the current liverpool squad.

I would look into player like Asamoah, Ayew or even Hamsik if you can afford him :) Good luck!

Seydou Doumbia carLos fierro and maRio gotze if you have enough budget to buy him!!!

Back