who is the best amc in the game

• Thread starter Thread starter dlayden84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3K

dlayden84

Reaction score
hey guy's i was wondering who is the best amc in the game for under 7m.

diego buonanotte did ok for me on my sunderland save in the first season picked up for around 1.8m
what team are you mate simon vuckevic is also quality can be picked up for around 7m

Lucas from Sao Paulo or perhaps Thiago from Barcelona when you can get him on a free

Yeah all above are good, Tom Cairney might also be good for you. Stephan Cziommer is also very cheap and quality.

Last edited:
hey guy's it's my first season with the new patch and i am chelsea they diddent have any money on the new patch so i had to sell some players to get cash.

Why do you need midfielders? You have Lampard, Essien. Mikel, Benayoun, Malouda and McEachran?

i sold malouda benayoun and lampard alex and ashley cole because i dont like them and lampard is 32 so i got some good money for him.

for chelsea i would just buy a young amc for the future and then look to add strength next season for 7 mil dont think you could improve chelsea too much

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

how much did you sell them for?

i got esteban granero from real madrid he looks good and i payed 6.7m for him but i need a good back up for him.

well for lampard i got 12m cole i got 18m malouda i got 7.5m benayoun i got 3.5m and alex i got 7m.

maybe someone like Georginio Wijnaldum would provide good cover and is also a prospect shouldnt be too expensive you did get a good price for lamps i think mate

Mate, you can get Willian for 6 mil (max 6.75 mil), and you won't be disappointed ;)

At least I am not disappointed with him :)

Lucas (Sau Paolo) for 6.75m, Henriksen of rosenborg for 2.5m, Tiago alves for 3-5 million, Alan patrick too

Back