Who Is The Best Player On Your Game Right Now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Papa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Big Papa

Reaction score
No matter how many seasons your in and if they are regens or real players, Who is the best player on your game right now?

You can post a screenshot to if you like :P

Pato - He's probably the best on my game, A true goal machine and will always be up for World Footballer Of The Year. I once offered a bit of crazy money for him and got a response from A.C Milan saying they wanted £200m so.... oO)
picture.php

These are the top valuable players on my game today.

Last edited:
well the best players in my game are in my team and they are Mario Balotelli, Ramires, Marquinhos and keirrison

Marquinhos and keirrison are goal machines throughout the whole season with my stoke team in season 5 i havent had 1 game were i have scored less than 3!

well on mine after one season these were the best players adebayor,gerrard,tevez,ronaldo,fabregas

just starting my second season now with madrid :D

TOGETHER WE ARE DERBY

Between me(Edited myself in), Robert Abels(Regen striker for PSV) or a guy from Barcelona cant remember his name.

right now in 2019 there is bojan, pato, balotelli but the most expensive player is a regen called Emmanuel Adu-Gyamfi who is.....

English?

He is only there cause Arsenal bought him from West Brom for £38,500,000
Bojan should be cos he is still at barca and is worth £38,000,000

well the best players in my game are in my team and they are Mario Balotelli, Ramires, Marquinhos and keirrison

Marquinhos and keirrison are goal machines throughout the whole season with my stoke team in season 5 i havent had 1 game were i have scored less than 3!

Juventus have them both on my game! Is probably why i haven't won Serie A yet. ^^)

Sports6689 - Do you have a screenie of him? Thats alot of dollar!

here he is the, to be honest he is good but wouldn't of spent that much on him

They must have really rated him, He looks very average!

Arsenal always have the cash on my game, There dominating the Prem. Spent £55m on Zuculini and Yussuf in one season and £18m on a regen defender called Hugo Duran.

thats not thw weirdest one yet chelsea bought aquilani for £23,500,000 when he was 34 then released him to bolton the next year

chelsea signed zhirkov in 2015 or something
(a 35 year old reject of my city squad)
for about 15m
hes at derby now.
nuff said.

LOL the beast is top on mine but in the game marquinhos is the best player and walcott is doing great! torres also very good!

vagner love is a beast on mine.

ill get a screenshot when i can

yea same here vagner love was very good but vela was the best :) always deos well for me.

chelsea signed zhirkov in 2015 or something
(a 35 year old reject of my city squad)
for about 15m
hes at derby now.
nuff said.

And what is wrong with being at Derby, mister? :O

Back