Who is the best playmaker?

• Thread starter Thread starter joffe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5K

joffe

Reaction score
I am Betis in my 1. season and these ar some of my best players: Carlos Eduaro, Winjaldum, Alexis Sanchez, Ricardo Oliviera.

some advices?

dos santos, mata ,silva ,van der vaart ,afellay

Somehow Diego always gets it right to play **** in my team and not to fit in. Tried him on a few occations before (tried him in different tactics as well) and the end result for me was always the same: ****. I dont bother with him anymore. There are other players that are just as good, sometimes even better, and definetly cheaper. You obviously had better results with him, and I always say stick to what works for you.

Fabregas,kaka and veloso are the great playmakers

don't use a playmmaker, he never ''playmakes'', bought fabregas for nothing. I rather have an mca with long shot like sneijder, he scores and gives like 10 and 10 per season, at a minimum, worth any playmaker.

don't use a playmmaker, he never ''playmakes'', bought fabregas for nothing. I rather have an mca with long shot like sneijder, he scores and gives like 10 and 10 per season, at a minimum, worth any playmaker.

i afree 100% playmakers never benefit me either

I had great success with Fabregas. He might not score a lot of goals like Sneijder would, but his assists is the highest in my team season after season.

Back