Who is the most popular football manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter JennyJo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
currently right now jose maureen. only because of his antics, but i think his a right *****.

"only because of his antics" Or maybe because he won the Champions League with Porto, back to back titles with Chelsea setting the record amount of points, winning the treble with Inter whilst defeating one of the greatest ever Barcelona teams to the league with Madrid with record goals and points. Oh yeah, but it's only because of his antics. Sure.

And:

1. What is the purpose of this thread?
2. What is its relevance to FM15?
3. What is it doing in THIS part of the forum?!

"only because of his antics" Or maybe because he won the Champions League with Porto, back to back titles with Chelsea setting the record amount of points, winning the treble with Inter whilst defeating one of the greatest ever Barcelona teams to the league with Madrid with record goals and points. Oh yeah, but it's only because of his antics. Sure.

He's not on about Mourinho you idiot! He's on about Jose Maureen, manager of Stockport under 6's!

someones butthurt, theres no knocking his credentials, but even you have to admit jose is a right *****. will do just about anything to win, plays aweful football, didnt he poke barca assistant in the eye or something, influencing refs. anyway we can sit here all day talking about jose and his faults. but what we can agree on is he is a *****.

And:

1. What is the purpose of this thread?
2. What is its relevance to FM15?
3. What is it doing in THIS part of the forum?!

1. To start a friendly discussion
2. It's in the ******* name - FOOTBALL MANAGER
3. I don't think there is a off-topic section.

someones butthurt, theres no knocking his credentials, but even you have to admit jose is a right *****. will do just about anything to win, plays aweful football, didnt he poke barca assistant in the eye or something, influencing refs. anyway we can sit here all day talking about jose and his faults. but what we can agree on is he is a *****.

Not butthurt but he is popular among the footballing world for more than just his antics. I'm a Chelsea fan so I dont think he's a ***** haha but I can see why others hate him, because he's arrogant and successful. Doing anything to win, at least in my opinion is a good thing. All successful managers have that attitude. Jose, Fergie, Guardiola to just name some recent ones. None played by the rule book.
Yeah, he did poke the late Tito Vilanova in the eye which i'm sure he isn't proud of but apart from that, he's never done anything similar. Compared to Fergie who threw a boot at his own player's head with several other incidents also, as well as influencing referees too...yet he never gets the hate or criticism like Mourinho does.
Recently he has played some negative football but you cannot surely say he has always done this. Like I said, record amounts of points in the EPL and La Liga as well as most goals scored cannot be a sign of "boring" football, he just doesn't like losing. Apart from perhaps his negativity against PSG, when else has it failed him so far?

I dont know who you support, i'm assuming none of his former clubs...but you wouldn't think he was a ***** if he managed your team due to his passion and willingness to do whatever it takes to make the club successful.

1. To start a friendly discussion
2. It's in the ******* name - FOOTBALL MANAGER
3. I don't think there is a off-topic section.

1. I agree with you there
2. This page is for the game "Football Manager"
3. I think your a bit lost you should have gone to: The Rest

Cheers

If this thread bothers you so much, you might wanna look into some self-help seminars.

If this thread bothers you so much, you might wanna look into some self-help seminars.

Ahahaha.

But there are rules you know ....

And this thread is borderline spam AND in the wrong forum.

Probabaly Pep is the most liked ie non hated accross the board, more than others

Back