Who is utd after then.

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 662

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
before we get all the ****, of calling me a liar. this is true.

I just recieved a text from a mate of mine in spain, saying Martin ferguson has just walked into the bernabeu, with other utd staff.

so i was just wondering who it is, as several madrid player have been linked with utd,

Garay, Van der vaart, benzema and ruud. could it be one of these bit part players or is it the return of ronaldo, or maybe ramos, calliass.

Ferguson might be after garay hes pretty immense from what ive heard from friends and etc united would definitely need a defender or two in january.

Can't be sure it's true, but it won't be Ronaldo, or Ramos and Casillas. It will be Van Der Vaart.

Ramos would certainly sort out his defensive problems at the moment, but real would never let him go
I think Van der Vaart

Is this just your friend saying this, has it been confirmed or what?

I just got a text from my mate saying he saw two Aberdeen scouts outside the Nou Camp. So who is it they are signing, Messi, Xavi or Iniesta. (6)

yh only my mates sed it, but i knew people would say i was lying, but woteva.

just thought some people would want to know first hand news

If true it'll almost certainly be Garay. Would love to see Ruud back though!!

yh only my mates sed it, but i knew people would say i was lying, but woteva.

just thought some people would want to know first hand news

I am not saying you or your mate are not telling the truth, I just wanted to know what other sources there are excluding your mate.

kk fair enough, he just supports madrid, and lives about 10 minutes away from the club, the banter when i go to his, is immense. last time was horrible, ronaldo just left, and they where still on about barca beating utd

I just recieved a text from a mate of mine in spain, saying Martin ferguson has just walked into the bernabeu, with other utd staff.

so i was just wondering who it is, as several madrid player have been linked with utd,

Garay, Van der vaart, benzema and ruud. could it be one of these bit part players or is it the return of ronaldo, or maybe ramos, calliass.
can you just let me know but dint real just sign ronaldo and benzema ^o) ooh yes they did so doubt either of them probz garay as our defence is in so much trobble with our injuries and could do with van der vaart more attacking options :D

yh but there is reports benzema is unhappy at madrid, with ronaldo playing up front most games aswell. with ribey linked there and perez saying he wants to sign villa aswell. also torres has been linked. so benzema might get forced out.

ronaldo was said very tongue on cheek. i aint stupid

can you just let me know but dint real just sign ronaldo and benzema ^o) ooh yes they did so doubt either of them probz garay as our defence is in so much trobble with our injuries and could do with van der vaart more attacking options :D

Back