mvp93

Reaction score
Who needs Wingers is a formation that relays on the quality of the Wing backs to create attacks and bake down moves from the opposition.
It is a 4-3-3 formation that is narrow so the attacks are focused down the centre but i can not stress the importance of having gd Wing backs as they play a big part in how ur team plays.
The team are very rigid to 2 provide stability for when the full backs attack leaving ur achor man and the two centre backs to defend at the back
Positions
GK-Keeper- There to protect when strikers break through
DR/DL- Wing back- main job to provide support in attack for stikers and midfield - Speed, Stamina, crossing
DC-Ball playing defender- There to cover when Limited defender does not get the ball - needs to be tall/strong with gd tacking(ovi)
DC-Limited defender -Main job is to pressure the strikers and get the ball so couter attack can begin- Bravery.Pace and tackling
DMC-Anchor man- 1 simple job to stay back nd defend expected to break up play and act like
a third central defender - Tackling, strength
MC-Ball winning - Assists the Anchor man but has chances to join in attack-Stamina, decent pace,decent strength
MC-Advanced Playmaker -Joins midfield to attack vitale player. Passing, Long shots and Creativity
STR/STL- Set as Poacher/Trequartista - put this can be changed to suit your player and how they play
STC- Advanced forward-Should be a Man mountain who can hold up the ball for the other strikers while getting in to a position to core him self - Strength, Finishing
Honours
I have tried to try this formation in as many different situations as i could.Which means i havent had time to complete my evaluation
Chealsea - League Cup - 1st in League atm
Woking - Blue square South - 1st 97 points - FA trophy - 1st in BSP atm
Final note - i can't tell u your going to win every single game but this is a good formation that deserves a try
Feedback would be useful and constructive criticismn would be welcomed but HATERS need not try this out.
I need people to try this out so i can improve it fanks
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3596

Last edited:
Finally, a 4-3-3 That I was looking for...
I'll give this a try. Plenty thanks

fanks mate tell me how ur first couple of games go