Who says you can't win anything with kids!

Just to confirm as I forgot to mention this in the video. I have loaded the following leagues as playable - English and Scottish All Leagues, Nothern Irish and Irish top 2 divisions and Welsh Premier.
I also used a large player database.

It appears that the best regens produced appear to be from teams in countries outside the selected leagues.

TheAlmightyMoses

The reason why the best regens come from elsewhere is because a higher percentage of regens are decent and they youth rating is higher.

The reason why the best regens come from elsewhere is because a higher percentage of regens are decent and they youth rating is higher.

I'm not clear on what you mean, outide the leagues i've selected? or its set to be higher outside playable leagues?

I'm not clear on what you mean, outide the leagues i've selected? or its set to be higher outside playable leagues?
The youth rating is higher in other countries than you loaded and why would the game create regens in an unloaded country that are simply ****?

The youth rating is higher in other countries than you loaded and why would the game create regens in an unloaded country that are simply ****?

I see what you mean, but there are some pretty mediocre players produced and then you get some disgustingly naughty wonderkids too.
The regens i'm pointing too are for lower league clubs and you can get some absolute gems aged 17+ that only need £55 per week and are already the best players in your squad or will be in a season or two and they are free. However as you more up the league there are also better and better regens available to you, you just need to be able to play their wages. which are usually low.
I have a player that I picked up in the Blue Square Premier that is a squad player in my Premiership team and he's on 9k a week. :)