Who should go? Napoli-ST

• Thread starter Thread starter ginger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

ginger

Reaction score
I'm wanting to raise funds for new players and ideally I want to sell Lavezzi or Cavani but can't decide which as they have both performed well- Lavezzi in my first season and Cavani in my second. Any suggestions?

Do no sell them. They were my best players in my Napoli save banging in 100+ goals a season and a lot of assists. Each of them had an estimated value of 20M+ and I rejected numerous offers from Real, Barca, Chelsea etc. ;)

What formation were you playing? I want to play Kadlec soon though!

I guess so yeah. I have Kadlec and he is developing well. But Lacina Traore isn't doing so well so I'm considering selling him as well as one of Lavezzi/Cavani.

I would sell Lavezzi instead of Cavani mate and get:

Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Dentinho - Corinthians
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Nilmar - Villareal
Hulk - Porto
Falcao - Porto
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Guissepe Rossi - Villareal
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Cedric Bakambu - Souchaux Montbe
Idriss Saadi - St Ettiene

take a look through here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html

and here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...06-raikan007s-player-recommendation-list.html

and download this:

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist v1 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Thanks a lot mate, I was slightly leaning towards Lavezzi because his finishing attribute isn't the best for a striker. I fancy Abel Hernandez as he always plays well against me and is still young.

Keep both, I did, but retrain Lavezzi as an AML, he is much, much more effective there as an Inside Forward than anywhere else.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Anyway, if you ever buy/have Cavani on a team, never sell him, he is almost a perfect striker, with Aerial Ability and Pace, Finishing and Composure.

Cheers Stu. If I retrain Lavezzi, where should I then play Hazard?

Also take a look at Paloschi. I just bought him in my Pomezia save, first 6 games 5 goals in the Serie A against the likes of AC Milan, Napoli and Palermo (and some lesser teams).

Cheers mate. How did you do on your Napoli save? Looks like I'm keeping both then :P Sanogo over Lukaku I think :)

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

He's doing great in my save and numerous scouts have recommended him. Might have to give him a look into.

Back