• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 758

Who Should I Be? Long Term Challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolmcool

Reaction score
Who Should I Be ?

I have wanted to get into a new story for a few days but find myself struggling to pick a side so i thought i would let you choose.

Penzance - They are in the 11th tier of english football and the team closest to were i live.

West Brom - A good side that could have European aspirations.

Kalsruhe - German 3rd division team, they are well set for that league but do have debt

Swindon - League 1's Suprise Package

Other - Leave a comment below if you think of another challenge

Poll will close tonight

I've just put "other" because nobody here starts a game in Portuguese league. All of the 3 big ones are good challenges and have good challenges too with minor teams..

Just an idea :)

I've just put "other" because nobody here starts a game in Portuguese league. All of the 3 big ones are good challenges and have good challenges too with minor teams..

Just an idea :)

Just had a look and Sporting, Braga and Benfica all look like good challenges to take Porto out, Benfica are usually brilliant when they play against me!

I'm suspect because I'm a Benfica fan, but they have good young players to develop and have already good players (Cardozo, Aimar, Gaitan, Salvio, etc). And yeah that's the point. The challenge is take Porto out and be the Portuguese best club..

I will be starting a story with West Brom iminently as there are a lot of lower league games going on at the moment and my computer couldnt handle the database very well !

Back