Who should I buy and sell, Ac Milan First Year, January transfer

Joeycookson

Reaction score
I have 18million to spend and I need to buy some new players, I am currently not doing to well. Here is my team what do you think I should do.
Basically I am currently 12th and not doing to well so i need some ideas, Ibram is injured for another 4 weeks.

teamac.png

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Oh and this is my tactic
teamac-1.png

You need more legs in midfield, like a pastore, or hamsik

also a better right back, like srna

and you should invest in youngsters, poli, pedro (spanish youngster) santon if he would be wiling to sign for the rivals and babacar etc

I only got 18million lol, A lot of these players teams dont sell for any less then around 15million.

true lol, srna you could get in jan for 8-9 mil, santon free for the end of the season

cheaper midfield centers instead arteta, marchisio or conca

try buying samba and hoillett from blackburn. they done really well for me. if not definitely go for kalinic or donovan, both finished season on 15 - 20 goals. And you can get Donovan for around £8-9M.

You can get Poli for 6-7mil, can then say 12mil plus another 3-5mil over like 24months for Hazard.

Poli cost more around the 20-25m mark.

I'd get someone like Kasuke Honda for your midfield. Problem is he'll take the vast majority of your transfer budget.

Download the goals galore V5 tactic in the tactics here,worked wonders for me!

If you still to stick to your tactics try and put pirlo as defensive midfielder with emphasis on him dictating the tempo and creativity rather than having Ambrosini and being defensive,get in Milan Badelj from Dinamo for £3.7 million and play him where you got pirlo now with his duty to attack,also get in a midfielder specifically as a support and a CM not AM,Aaron Ramsey was great for me in this role? maybe play with 2 wingers and just Ibrahimovic as the Target man?

Back