Who should i buy for very low league team?

• Thread starter Thread starter ryanbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

ryanbrown

Reaction score
OK, it's almost end of the first transfer window and i'm starting to think my team needs a final thread to make the team pretty solid. But I don't know who, any position really is great which can add more experience, or just complete dominants . I've just started a career with Peterborough and they're very good and seem to not be struggling to dramatically, but i'm still wanting that player who makes the impact game in game out. It's hard to find with a very low lack of experience at such a low level, maybe that's just me.

However the real scenario is signing a player who has the capability of playing a few seasons and making that vital first team impact every time he's on the pitch.

The price will have to be very minimal, and the wage would have to be dramatically low unless i waited until the next season when the budget and finances change (hopefully in my favour.)

Thankyou

i would say leigh griffiths.. but may be you cant offer wages... are you in the championship if yes snap him up.. will be less than 1 million or 1.5

I did say i was at Peterborough, who are I think 3-5 leagues below Blue square north/south. Which is a shame, but I'm aiming for the heights of the Blue Square, however getting players and having a good sort of money is very hard, especially as all the players seem to play the same and no real difference between them.

I don't think I can buy anyone now really, in negative wages and have no transfer budget. So going to crack on, just need future signings.

peterborough are in the championmship dude. if u r that low you are not them

Are you Peterborough Northern Star mate ????
if so then Dali Gomez is a prolific goalscorer at that level who is a free agent.
Also who have u signed at the moment, interesting to hear who you have signed

Back