who should i choose

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 654

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
i am thinking of starting a new game with one of the big four? who should i choose??

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

forget it im gonna choose the gunners :p

Choose any team of big fours is not the point because they already have the good squad with plenty of star players. But, the points is how do you managed them to win all competitions and the tactic that you use will guide your team to silverware. Try to make your team going the season without lose. :)

Also another aim is trying to get a national job with a good team like england etc

trying to win the world cup something ive never done on fm:O

hey

if you do start witha big 4 team thn the mai aim is to try win sumthing and yeh its good 2 not lose with a big four team but u shud really start with a team like hull west brom boro wigan leeds york mk dons teams like tht coz thn you cah have time to make the team really good and you can be proud if you r man utd chelsea liverpool arsena then u dont really feel proud whn you win sumthing coz there team is ment 2 win cups but teams like hull aint so if you wanna start as 1 of the big 4 good luck with it but the best bet is to start with sum 1 **** and make thm better and if you really wany a challenge start as sum 1 in non league and try get thm 2 prem or even champions league lol i recomend you start with a team in league 2 and try make thm good thts wht i like doing and most other ppl anyway i hpe i helped fanks

Back