Who should i manage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, i play FM2010 alot but now i have know idea who to manage? I would like a teaM WITH A BIT OF money so i can buy players and a team you can get into europe such as the europa league any suggestions? XD

be newcastle as they are easy to guide back to the prem then have funds to push for europe if you are good enough ... if not just be most mid table prem sides ??

Most teams in the premiership have a decent amount of money and all teams in the premiership have the potential to get to europe.

My advice? Try going to the Spanish Liga Adelante. There's a few teams there with a good amount of money. You can get the team promoted and, given the right signings, can be in Europe in the third season :)

SUNDERLAND! Good finances, would be challenge to get into europe, perfect!

if you fancy a proper challenge try saving chester from the blue square whatever with a 25 point deduction :)

ive decided to be Crystal Palace with a 10 point deduction hoping i will get taken over soon wish me luck i will show u my team at the end of the transfer window !! :)

ohhhh good luck ... try getting a few free transfers ...

Dickov
Vieri
Viduka

also on a free get Cheikh Sadibou Gueye ... might not get a work permit but it worth a try as he looks like he could be very good :) ... also target loans :)

carlisle united ... such a challenge, i have them as euro champs now though! get in! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back