• Thread starter Thread starter torres0908
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

torres0908

Reaction score
Ok, I'm probably the most fussiest manager you'll ever see! if you add the amount of clubs I've managed in FM11 and FM12 (200 aprox) I've only completed about 5 season with different clubs!!!! I'm fussey you see say if i want to sign Amdy Faye for instance but he joins lets say Carlisle (my home town) I instantly start a new game and try again to get him! And then when I do get him i get bored of the club so i choose another club! or even when I lose 3 games on the bounce or anything like that, I always seem to quit. Even if someone gets injured I always quit! so im thinking someone like Woking, Hereford. Teams with cool badges;) aha. I've managed from China to Malawi (where I lived) from Canada to Uzbekistan. I wouldn't mind managing in the New Zealand league? anyone got a database? aha. And i hate having regens in my squad, is there any way ou can get rid of there ugly faces ahaha. So can anyone help me????? i want a fun game:D

Basically what i got from that paragraph if you hate this game, things happen in the game that annoy me, you just gotta keep going, regens are awesome and help keep the game going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back