Who should i sell/keep/loan? - Arsenal.

JoshWood95

Reaction score
My current attacking options are getting abit out of hand and need to ship some out in the up and coming window, but who to sell?

Oliver Giroud and Diego Costa as my striking options but then behind iv got:
  • Julian Draxler
  • Lukas Podolski
  • Theo Walcott
  • Antone Griezmann
  • Mesut Ozil
  • Ross Barkley
  • Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin
  • Serge Gnabry
  • Jack Wilshire (now and again)
Iv got James Rodriguez coming in January.

Also have got Divock Origi and Sanogo out on loan and then Will Hughes loaned back to derby and potentially Dan Cowley and Gedion Zelaem coming through.

That could be 14+ players fighting for four spots really?

Loan out the younger players and keep the older ones until the younger ones is better than the older ones, id definitely get rid of Podolski

I was thinking Podolski and walcott but Podolski's a great squad player and over the last two season has scored 13/14 both seasons and scored a few already this season. Walcott is a great third striker aswell.. tried to loan Barkley and Gnabry but only United was interested in Barkley so I didn't see the point in loaning him to a big rival and no one wanted Gnabry..

Potentially going to play
Draxler -- Ozil -- Rodriguez then reserve three
Griezmann/Podolski -- Barkley -- Ox/Walcott

if i can get decent money for Podolski I will sell him then its a toss up between Walcott and Griezmann as i am not a big fan of his..

sell Podolski and make sure you keep Walcott and Ox because they become good goal scorers, I ended up selling walcott to bayern 19m and Ox to City for 42m so keep them