who to buy after such success!

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

megapicks

Reaction score
this is my chelsea team at the end of the second season and i have won the quadruple so i was wondering who to buy as i should be getting a big cheque so any advice much appreciated thanks

id sign a new left back nd then just youths to replace lampard nd drogba soon get drogba nd lampard to tutor the players tht will replace them aswell
i suggest using dzagoev as replacement for lampard just get lampard to tutor dzagoev nd he will become better

i think you should prepare a replacement for lampard in the midfield, maybe joao moutinho can be considered. you will also need another right midfielder, maybe chinedu obasi.

i think you should buy young players ,who progress to become amazing.
in my second season at arsenal i was given 57 million and got my scouts to scout the world for regens and bought all the best ones , used up about 15million, but they will progress into futre stars wothe 20 million each XD so not a bad bit of buisness, and my under 18s won every match by more than four goals XD

i'd say the same.. youngsters (: i bought coutinho for free and now he's worthed 30 million :D !

Back