Who to buy, and for how much?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mcgandhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 712

Mcgandhi

Reaction score
I'm about to begin my 3rd season as Cardiff, my second in the Premiership. Last season i barely avoided the drop (goal difference) after only having £7m to spend, most of which i seemingly blew on Welbeck from Manu.

This season i was pleases to notice a £37m budget should i survive the drop, and a £40m budget should i try and finish mid table (however im not so sure £3m is worth the much harder expectation.

I currently use the better half's 442 target man tactic, although early last season i used tylerbode's tactic, im unsure which is best for me atm.

I've included screenshots of my current squad and my best players in my assistant's eyes, any advice on who to buy and what to offer at most for them would be greatly appreciated.
p.s I already tried to sign Srna and Balotelli but they wouldn't sign even for the full budget. Bojan would sign but were talking £30, and im not sure its worth it when i could strengthen the whole team with that money.

View attachment 4938

View attachment 4939

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

reposted the pics because they weren't clear

Last edited:
Back