i have a budjet of 8 million
i want to Promote to top leaugue.
postion: Preferbally any buy mainley LM
things my team need to improve on
Dribbling
Height
Strength
Much apperciated

Danny Shittu in defence as he is insanely tall and strong. (Free!)
Marko Babic would do good as a LM. (Free!)

Charlie Adam?
Out of my budjet,

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Danny Shittu in defence as he is insanely tall and strong. (Free!)
Marko Babic would do good as a LM. (Free!)
Thanks mate what roles would you play em?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

anymore?

I've just done a season with Leicester mate, got them up in the first season, you can go for:

Jay DeMerit - Free
Leigh Griffiths - 350k (maybe cheaper)
Chris Eagles - 3.5m
Henri Lansbury - Loan
Aron Gunnarson - 2.4m
Adam Hammil - 1.5m

There's a few mate, do you still have Vassel?

I've just done a season with Leicester mate, got them up in the first season, you can go for:

Jay DeMerit - Free
Leigh Griffiths - 350k (maybe cheaper)
Chris Eagles - 3.5m
Henri Lansbury - Loan
Aron Gunnarson - 2.4m
Adam Hammil - 1.5m

There's a few mate, do you still have Vassel?
Yeah i have vassel is he any good on the game?

Yeah i have vassel is he any good on the game?

Yes, he was my top goal scorer, I'd reccomend playing 4-5-1 formation, if you sign Eagles & Hammil play them attacking left & right. And Vassel as the lone striker, set him as a poacher, he scored goals for fun.

Dida for Goalkeeper? :/
How much?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Yes, he was my top goal scorer, I'd reccomend playing 4-5-1 formation, if you sign Eagles & Hammil play them attacking left & right. And Vassel as the lone striker, set him as a poacher, he scored goals for fun.
Can you pm your starting 11 + there roles?

Chris Weale's pretty decent for that level mate, I wouldn't waste money on signing Dida, he'll probably just eat up all your wage budget.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

How much?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Can you pm your starting 11 + there roles?

I will do mate.

Look at Jordi Gomez from Wigan. I`ve just signed him on loan for Burnley, got him for the season at a cost of 5k P/w wages. I play him in a midfield 3 but as the attacking playmaker and he`s really brought a touch of quality to my side. In 7 league starts he`s scored 3 and got himself 5 assists. Really recomend him to anyone in the Champ, i even think he could cut it in the Premiership!

Back