brucie345

Reaction score
hi everyone, im determined to do well with leicester, however all the players who the best i have no chance of getting, i try getting some good players and they won't get work permits and all sorts, can i have some ideas who to buy please?

I'm in a game with Leicester - I went with signing some decents Championship / nearly Premiership players - got Westwood from Coventry, Whittingham from Cardiff, St. Ledger from Preston, Fahey from Birmingham and Coleman on loan from Everton and I'm in around the playoffs as of January '11. All those players are playing well, I'm just not getting it right for them tactically

Yann Kermorgant !!!!!

Seriously though, what positions are you after mate ? Your budget ?

Vaclav Kadlec, Dodo, Taufic Guarch. Should be able to get Kadlec for about 1.1m, Guarch for 950k, and Dodo, the left back from Brazil, for his 1.3m release clause.

Although with Leicester you get a big budget I would go for Jay DeMerit, Michael Ball and Febian Brandy on Free's and then the players that have been suggested above :) ( Febian Brandy is machine for me in the championship and lower leagues I think its because of his pace :) )

I'm in a game with Leicester - I went with signing some decents Championship / nearly Premiership players - got Westwood from Coventry, Whittingham from Cardiff, St. Ledger from Preston, Fahey from Birmingham and Coleman on loan from Everton and I'm in around the playoffs as of January '11. All those players are playing well, I'm just not getting it right for them tactically

How much did you pay for Whittingham mate?