Status
Not open for further replies.

yanith17

Reaction score
I have started with Liverpool, gave myself 20 mil instead of 2 mil. I have no idea why we were given 2 mil, when clearly we have more money. But anyway, i am lloking to strengthen my side with a striker (max 20 mil), either a LB or LM/LW (max 10 mil). Who do you guys recommend? I will also be selling Dossena, maybe Lucas and babbel and maybe others.

theres a thread already for stuff like this mate

mate no offense people who play as big four teams needing help annoys me, its not hard managing them, southampton is a real challenge try them

If your top Liverpool you shouldn't need help with possible signings theres a small batch of players all top teams gun for. The likes of Sergio Aguero, David Villa and Miguel Veloso to name a few.

I recommend you to put the money back where you have taken it from. Steal is a very ugly thing to do!!

Honestly, no matter what team you manage no one needs help. But each team, no matter how big they are, has their difficulties. I could manage southampton if i wanted to, but i support Liverpool and i wish to manage them. The challenge for southampton is very different to the challenge for liverpool, you have to get promoted, i have to win the prem. If you ask for players to sign to get promoted, then why cant i ask for help for players to win the prem? Dont know why you guys always want to post negative things up here, when clearly we are all here for the same thing. But anyway with a limited amount of money, im pretty sure Liverpool has as much of a problem as any other team. This game wasnt made easier for the big teams.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I recommend you to put the money back where you have taken it from. Steal is a very ugly thing to do!!
Fair enough, I may do that anyway since its a bigger challenge with less money, but how is that stealing? The editor is there for a reason and it is legal. If people are up on the forum asking for who to buy and who are the wonderkids, then surely that is cheating, the scouts in the game should be telling you that. But if you guys want to be narrow minded and complain about everyones threads then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.