baxter51

Reaction score
Im in my third season with Real Sociedad, about to go into my fourth season, i desperately need a Left back, preferably young and pacey, and i also need a Defensive mid, fairly young and strong, and also need a pacey right winger aswell, not sure what my budget for next year will be but i could do with them being fairly cheap and good players!

Someone please advise who to get :)

Thanks

Im in my third season with Real Sociedad, about to go into my fourth season, i desperately need a Left back, preferably young and pacey, and i also need a Defensive mid, fairly young and strong, and also need a pacey right winger aswell, not sure what my budget for next year will be but i could do with them being fairly cheap and good players!

Someone please advise who to get :)

Thanks

hey bud, what update are you using?

Left Back:

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA

Defensive Mid:

Josip Radosevic - Hadjuk

271463d1346230711-back-future-west-ham-united-story-josip-radosevic-overview_-attributes-.png

Right winger:

Jesus Navas - Sevilla
Aiden McGeady - Spartak
Chamberlain - Gunners
Valencia - Utd
Johnson - City

there should be hundreds of good regens out by now as well mate :)

Ill have a look at the left back when i get home, do you have a screenshot of the defensive midfielder in 2014? would be helpful if you do, and i think them right wingers will be too good for my team :( thanks though!

Lionel Carole - LB
Jordy Clasie - DM
Mathieu Dossevi - RW

These are the players I had on my recent Feyenoord save. Carole developed extremely well. Sold him on to Arsenal for 14 Mil.

starting 11 is:

Claudio Bravo
Coke
David Braz
Inigo Martinez
Emiliano Moretti
Jonathan Dos Santos
Glenn Whelan
Asier Illarramendi
Xabi Prieto
Antoine Griezeman
Iker Hernandez