Who to buy - tb 75 m

• Thread starter Thread starter el matador
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 837
I`m in my third season with Malaga and have 75 million euro transfer budget. The problem is I don`t know who to buy,because my team looks quite covered in all places.

Team:

GK : Ter Stegen (Caballero)

DC : Boccheti,Otamendi (Demichelis and a great regen)

RB : Corchia (Trasch and a great regen for the future)
LB Cissokho (Monreal)

DM : M`Vila (Sissoko,Toulalan)

MC Xavi role : Modrić (Badelj and a great regen for the future)
MC Iniesta role : Thiago Alcantara ( Kovacic)

Right inside forward : Douglas Costa (Santi Cazorla)
Left inside forward : Neymar (Willian)

ST : Edinson Cavani (Leandro Damiao,Juanmi)

I tried to buy sahin for xavi role,but real didnt want to sell him,so i bought Thiago instead and put Modrić in Xavi role. Also tried to buy Gotze. He doesnt want to come. *******.

Do you have any ideas? What position to improve?

Don't buy anyone, put it all into wages not only will the board be happy it will also generate more income (or so i hear), if you buy someone you don't know if it will upset your team e.g. i bought Leandro (Gremio) and Iker Munian for my team, 1 season apart, Leandro got annoyed that i bought Munian, so i said i'd sell him in the next window, then next week i got a message saying "Iker Muniain is unhappy at how you've treated Leandro"...anyway to get to the point, if you have a well balanced team, don't buy for the sake of buying

No need to buy anyone. Just maybe a utility defence player for the worst of injury crises.
I've signed Ritchie De Laet for the same, he can play everywhere across defence :)

Just concentrate on developing your youth, and put all the unnecessary transfer budget into your wages :)

Yeah,I don`t like to buy just for the sake of buying. That`s why I asked for advice,if I`m missing some weak link in my team.

How good does Thiago get? My coach gave him only 3 stars and he`s 22 already. That`s the spot that could maybe be occupied by someone better. But at the moment,top players are unavailable to me,because of the reputation.

Regarding youth,I have around 6 players in the youth team,that have the potential to be the key players for the team (4 stars). Hoping they will develop nice.

Don't buy anyone, put it all into wages not only will the board be happy it will also generate more income (or so i hear), if you buy someone you don't know if it will upset your team e.g. i bought Leandro (Gremio) and Iker Munian for my team, 1 season apart, Leandro got annoyed that i bought Munian, so i said i'd sell him in the next window, then next week i got a message saying "Iker Muniain is unhappy at how you've treated Leandro"...anyway to get to the point, if you have a well balanced team, don't buy for the sake of buying

It brings more income because less in going out on wages.

It brings more income because less in going out on wages.

I can't remember who and wouldn't like to drop names incase i misquote someone but i believe someone said it generates interest? no idea to be honest just what i recall hearing

as before, concentrate on the youth, do a lot of scouting for some good youngsters and maybe get a versatile player that can give you i bit more depth, i use Jay Emmanuel-Thomas as he is decent and can play in the midfield, wing, up front and in defence

Back