nick6640

Reaction score
I am arsenal nearing my third season, i am challenging for the title and do not know who to buy, i have all the original players except from rosicky, diaby and almunia, in my time there i have purchased eden hazard, neymar and hamsik. Who should i buy if anyone ???

Thank you :) also real madrid have offered £66m for fabregas, should i sell him and if so how much for ?

66mil is alot.. if someone like pastore or ganso is available i would suggest selling fab for that much and replacing him with one of those two

Thats really strange i was looking at pastores report and rally considering him, so you think i should fab for 66m and but pastore as a replacement ? i also have hamsik from previous season

Davide Santon goes on a free at some point in your second season usually, he's a quality right back and you can sell him for millions a few seasons later :)

Cheers will give him a look :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Think its a bit late for him :(, inter have him and he is valued at 6m

if u have hamsik, then stick with him. but really pastore is young in the start, and by 3rd season , he'll rock the world.

have u though of any defense options

Tom Cairney is quality at the start of the game but is probs expensive in 3rd season :S try for lucas if you have money starts at Sao Paolo. NOT Lucas Piazon, he is just Lucas. :)

I have considerd buying Mats Hummels at CB or Shaun Hutchinson as a young CB ??

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

And Lucas has been taken by Barcelona :(

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Btw i dont now how to do that quoting thing as i am new so sorry if it gets confusing who im talking to

If you play in a 4-3-3, you should consider getting yourself wingers. Farfan and Marin would be very good options from the Bundesliga

I play 4-2-4 with 2 cm and 2 attacking wingers, i have nasri, hazard, arshavin (getting a bit old now), and neymar secondary role

Yeah thank you, signed him :D. Cost me 4m and Squillaci who is now 33 and loosing lots of his stats

Wow, only 4M?! Schalke never sell their players at a low cost, that's incredibleoO)

im 3rd season in and with squillaci aswell, but tbh i was very pleases with it :) :D

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

i know this is random but do you know how i can like show you a player, say i wanted to post his profile ?

Make a screenshot, Alt+F9. You will find the image at "My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > screenshots"
Then, upload it on an image hosting website.

Back