Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Birmingham City

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Everton

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Frutty

Reaction score
What team do you think have the most chances to finish in top 4 and qualify for Champions League?

Hoping Aston Villa, but it will probably be Liverpool.

As long as it's not Man City (yes, even more than Tottenham, can you believe it)

Totally agree, I really would hate to see City get it.

It's so annoying that Liverpool have found their form again :S

Anyone apart from Tottenham, Liverpool & Man City. Just seems like Tottenham and City have spent loads recently and I'd rather see Villa up there who've been more careful financially and brought up players like Agbonlahor, would deserve it after their progress under O'Neil.

Don't want Liverpool too because I want a new top four.

Liverpool as we are regaining a bit off form except from the arsenal result

Villa would be good. As max said about their financial position and decisions, and unlike most teams in the premiership, you can make a whole starting 11 and more full of english players in the first team

I hope it's Tottenham, of course.

I see it ending as the traditional top four though, which is still preferable to me than Manchester City or Aston Villa taking it.

As for your comment Max, Tottenham only spend the money we can afford to, unlike a certain club on the south-coast. ^^)

I think City will break into the top 4, even though I'd much rather it be Villa.

Birmingham with their lovely midfield partnership of Bowyer and Ferguson :D

Liverpool, we have the mentality to finish there. I think City will be our biggest challengers but I am sure our experience will get us to 4th.

Got to be city surely, they have the better sqaud out of the contenders.

You think City have a better squad than Liverpool ?!?

I honestly think City have better depth, but if you look at their squad compared to Liverpool, none have real experience of fighting for a top four place apart from Barry, Adebayor, Tevez & Toure. Lescott at Everton, never really mounted one.

I hope it's Tottenham, of course.

I see it ending as the traditional top four though, which is still preferable to me than Manchester City or Aston Villa taking it.

As for your comment Max, Tottenham only spend the money we can afford to, unlike a certain club on the south-coast. ^^)

yes and if you look at the money we get from our transfers as well we really dont spend much as i think the summer we sold keane and berba we spent 70m and recieved 68m from transfers.

Back