Who To Get Rid Of & Replace !

• Thread starter Thread starter callumbees
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

callumbees

Reaction score
View attachment 116735 View attachment 116736

Hi guys ! I am in my third season in the game with Brentford and am in my first season in the Premier League after promotion in my first two seasons in league 1 and championship. I'm playing on small database, and as you can see, i have two different formations to use as i like to have a large squad to chose from as i hate starting players with their condition being less than 95%. I tend to use the first formation most the time but cant all the time as when i have a saturday-tuesday game not all my players are fully fit so i revert to my 5-3-2 counter attacking formation, however its best to use when i'm playing bigger teams.

Anyway I'll stop boring you now, basically I'm sitting fairly comfortably in the middle of the table and was just wondering who you think i should take out the team and to replace with, and if i should change my formation at all? Don't forget I am Brentford so not all players want to play for me !

Oscar Cardozo plays for Benfica
Tim Wiese playes for Werder Breman

what you must of use the rte.

No I just added another manager and bought a couple of players for big money so i would have some money, some may class it as cheating and i dont mind, i just wanna have money so i can enjoy the game lol

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Oscar Cardozo plays for Benfica
Tim Wiese playes for Werder Breman

Cardozo isnt on my game and wiese has no intention of joining my club :(

can anybody suggest a decent keeper please? not one who costs stupid amounts and is the best keeper on the game just someone good for the prem? thanks

can anybody suggest a decent keeper please? not one who costs stupid amounts and is the best keeper on the game just someone good for the prem? thanks

Guillermo Ochoa ( Mexican keeper ) was really good for me on 2010, not had chance try him out on 2011, Also David De Gea he's suppose to be an excellent keeper, not sure how much he will cost though

Guillermo Ochoa ( Mexican keeper ) was really good for me on 2010, not had chance try him out on 2011, Also David De Gea he's suppose to be an excellent keeper, not sure how much he will cost though

Cheers mate, got Ochoa, think he's taking a while to settle in though as he hasnt been the greatest yet

Vincent Enyeama is an option but, seeing as you've already bought Ochoa, this may as well be obsolete.

Back