Who to manage?

• Thread starter Thread starter liamshaw9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4K

liamshaw9

Reaction score
this demo i find particularly frustrating, as i can not find a team with a decent amount of money, yet is a challenge. so im just wondering who everyone else is managing and if the game is good, and any
recommendations?

QPR? Leicester? They have some money and a squad with room for improvements.

qpr only start with a budget of 3.5, and i will check leicester, thanks

Why not manage in Spain or France? Málaga? PSG?
There are a lot of interesting teams outside England.

i have managed both of those teams, i find it much more complicated outside of England with the foreign player rules etc, i just prefer England but not until a season in.

Though I love playing as Arsenal, I find the English work permit system much more restrictive than foreign player rules. Managing in France is fun, and since the game considers half the world EU I rarely ever notice the limits.

Why not manage in Spain or France? Málaga? PSG?
There are a lot of interesting teams outside England.

I'll probably be managing one of the Milanese as I've got a soft for Serie A & I because I tend to get angry when playing LFC in the Premiership; the dice are sooo loaded against teams who haven't got ****-off huge transfer budgets these days.

Last edited:
In France, only the north/south american and the asian players are considered as non-eu players, so it is pretty easy considering that you can register 4 non-eu players. In spain it is only a 3 non-eu player restriction, but south american players get the spanish passport after 2 seasons

Back