Pimpstylerz

Reaction score
Hi !

I've just started a new game with Southampton and I manage to be 1st atm in November 2014, 2 pts ahead of Chelsea, some good win against Big Four's Teams too but as Arsenal and some other big clubs follow Ward-Prowse, he want to go to play Champions League and don't want to stay at all (except if i buy some BIG players but that's not my way to do and i've already bought a lot of young players who will be very very strong in 1 or 2 years) so I though "Wanyama will replace him" but 2 days after, Wanyama wants the same as he was following by some bigger clubs. So, Wanyama is a natural CDM and i've already bought Lucas Romero and Kristoff Ajer for this spot but Wanyama was the Ward-Prowse's substitute.

In my tactic, I have 3 midfilders: 1 CDM and 2 CM, no CAM.

So, I will probably loose these 2 HUGE players, that's ravage me so much to loose them, I wanted to do them Legends of Southampton. But well, i need to think about somebody else, and I've 60M€ to spend but I don't know where.

So, who could fit to substitute Ward-Prowse ? I'm waiting for somebody who is as he is: Young, good CA and same potential type of player and, even if it's probably impossible, english !

Thanks a lot guys !!

Last edited:
Go for Dele Alli. The lad is an absolute beast, he's a great finisher, good at long shots, he's constantly running for the ball.
He's kinda like a poor-man's Pogba, imo. Kinda.

Well if you are ready to spent kovacic can easily replace him, Or tielemans as he is the best talent in fm15

Thanks guys !

Dele Alli seems good, a bit short atm to play in the first team but he is cheap as f*** !

Well, OFC Kovacic can easily replace him but here it's not cheap at all ! I can pay it, but i don't have the reputation compare to Inter i think to sign him

Tielemans seems as stunning as in FM14, even for the physical. Somebody could broke him in 2 distinct parts with a well placed tacle. Seriously, he can't play 40 x 90' matchs in a season atm as Ward-Prowse can. Could he have a decent physic until 2016 with individual training and some time to play ?

Thay are all good players, but one is unrealistic et the 2 others ones are good substitutes atm but it's good because I want this too !

I'm pretty sure that kovacic would sign for Southampton, Marco Verratti? He always wants to leave and isnt that picky at least in my saves, Sergi Roberto, Florenzi he costs around 15M but can be a beast as roaming playmaker.
Tonny Trindade de Vilhena Screenshot by Lightshot as mc roaming playmaker.
Tielemans did fuc**** awsome in my saves from start i just didnt use him in cup matches Screenshot by Lightshot

Well thanks for all these players !

I've just tried to declare my interest to Kovacic and he reacted well so i'll probably sign him soon. For his substitute, i'll probably go for Dele Alli as he his english but Tielemans will probably come too.

Thanks mates !

Ward-Prowse replacement- Will Hughes,Sergi Roberto,N'Zonzi,James McCarthy.

Wanyama replacement-Kondogbia,Tiote,Gaston Gil Romero,Lucas Romero,M.Diame,Sandro.

Ward-Prowse replacement- Will Hughes,Sergi Roberto,N'Zonzi,James McCarthy.

Wanyama replacement-Kondogbia,Tiote,Gaston Gil Romero,Lucas Romero,M.Diame,Sandro.

^ Tommy's all over it. Couldn't agree more

Hi ! I've just started a new game with Southampton and I manage to be 1st atm in November 2014, 2 pts ahead of Chelsea, some good win against Big Four's Teams too but as Arsenal and some other big clubs follow Ward-Prowse, he want to go to play Champions League and don't want to stay at all (except if i buy some BIG players but that's not my way to do and i've already bought a lot of young players who will be very very strong in 1 or 2 years) so I though "Wanyama will replace him" but 2 days after, Wanyama wants the same as he was following by some bigger clubs. So, Wanyama is a natural CDM and i've already bought Lucas Romero and Kristoff Ajer for this spot but Wanyama was the Ward-Prowse's substitute. In my tactic, I have 3 midfilders: 1 CDM and 2 CM, no CAM. So, I will probably loose these 2 HUGE players, that's ravage me so much to loose them, I wanted to do them Legends of Southampton. But well, i need to think about somebody else, and I've 60M€ to spend but I don't know where. So, who could fit to substitute Ward-Prowse ? I'm waiting for somebody who is as he is: Young, good CA and same potential type of player and, even if it's probably impossible, english ! Thanks a lot guys !!
Get Denys Garmash, still young and already an end product with good all around stats(physical,mental, and good defending/attacking attributes), consistent performer and relishes in big matches. He made my Jack Wilshere looked like a joke in the spot of CM, since he can actually win header and such. he only demands 7k wage or lower, so he is a good sub as well, can play him and retrain him to fullback once you get a better choice for CM.