who to sell from my liverpool team and who to buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter richiegow1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

richiegow1

Reaction score
who should i sell from my liverpool team and who should i bring in?

Bring in Eden Hazard! Pay over time if nessecary, also Paulo Henrique

Dzeko, Mexes, Kadlec, Fabio Coeterno. Whats your budjet?

£32mil , ive just started im thinking or selling babel, maxi, kyriagkos ..

I must tell you .. on my save with Liverpool, I disabled transfers in first window, and all players had to play ... Babel was better then Steven Gerrard ... 18 games, 6 goals, 10 assists ... Sell Maxi, Joe Cole, Milan Jovanović, Škrtel, Fabio Aurelio and N'Gog ... for Kyrgiakos you won't get lot of money, but he is good player ... decent reserve ;)

PLay gerrard in his natural role (Centre Mid - Attack) this got me 8.4 rating over first season. Kgyriakos is good backup to have, bring in Hazard, Henrique and look for a right winger. Ngog is good backup and knocks them home in the first season (advanced forward - attack, same as torres) - Aurelio is better than konchesky, use him as first choice LB until second season when Wilson will be good enough. Consider changing Jones and getting another RB in aswell. Joe Cole can be good in cameo, but probably worth the while shipping him out.

ive transfer listed, - kyrigkos, babel, maxi and itanje so far, i have £32 million , riddick what formation are u saying to use a plain 4-4-2?

PLay gerrard in his natural role (Centre Mid - Attack) this got me 8.4 rating over first season. Kgyriakos is good backup to have, bring in Hazard, Henrique and look for a right winger. Ngog is good backup and knocks them home in the first season (advanced forward - attack, same as torres) - Aurelio is better than konchesky, use him as first choice LB until second season when Wilson will be good enough. Consider changing Jones and getting another RB in aswell. Joe Cole can be good in cameo, but probably worth the while shipping him out.

I've never said that Aurelio is bad ... but he is old :) for me, Torres plays Complete Forward and he is amazing ... alone ... and about Kuyt .. don't dare to sell him !!! :)

I played with my own 4-5-1, Try Kofloks if your not great with making your own. But in the centre play Merieles as Box to Box and gerrard as Centre Mid > Attack (Can't stress this enough ;))
If you get hazard, hes your left winger, if not, you need a left winger! Kuyt is great on the right, and Joe Cole did me great backup. Use your youngsters as backup as well, gives them good match practice.

I got Wilshere at the end of the first season, he was listed so got him for 4.2 million!

How are we to know who you should sell, if we don't know what players you have.

rafmarinello - if u read at the top i said that i have just started so i assume tht would mean i would be at the very beggining of the game have a read before u post!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

thanks riddick ill try a few in pre season and see what works best for me, thanks.

Sell:
Charles Itandje
Milan Jovanovic
Ryan Babel

Buy:
Eden Hazard
Alex Smithies (for the future)
Ryan Shawcross (to replace Carra when he retires)

Shawcross is optional depending on how Danny Wilson develops ;)

I played with my own 4-5-1, Try Kofloks if your not great with making your own. But in the centre play Merieles as Box to Box and gerrard as Centre Mid > Attack (Can't stress this enough ;))
If you get hazard, hes your left winger, if not, you need a left winger! Kuyt is great on the right, and Joe Cole did me great backup. Use your youngsters as backup as well, gives them good match practice.

I got Wilshere at the end of the first season, he was listed so got him for 4.2 million!

Wilshere is great, you're lucky to catch him ;)
My Liverpool first eleven :
1. GK - Reina
2. RB - Johnson
3. LB - Marcelo
4. LCB - Agger
5. RCB - Carragher
6. RCM ( defensive ) - Lucas
7. LCM ( automatic ) - Meireles
8. AMC ( trequartista ) - Gerrard
9. RW - Kuyt
10. LW - Hazard ( babel injured )
11. ST ( complete forward ) - Torres
---------------------------------------
Subs :
12. Jones
13. Mexes ( Jamie is GOD for him [very poor morale from Mexes] )
14. Shawcross
15. Wilson
16. Kyrgiakos
17. Konchesky
18. Poulsen
19. Nuri Sahin
20. Joe Cole
21. Douglas Costa
22. Jovanović
23. Shelvey
24. Canales
25. Babel
26. Olić
27. Kadlec
28. Lukaku
29. Kelly
---------------------------------
That's all ... my intentions are to sell Poulsen, Cole, Jovanović and Kyrgiakos at summer 2011 .. Of course, without any transfers In ...

sell maxi,jovanovic,joe cole,babel,and brought some great CB

i bought rami who is a good defender, also sign alberto lora from sporting who is good cover for glen johnson!

Back