Who to sign as Ajax backup striker?

• Thread starter Thread starter Just Be
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

Just Be

Reaction score
Starting a new save with my favorite team Ajax. They have all the talent needed and first striker Milik i'll give him a chance probably but Sanogo as backup striker is just absolute rubbish. Rising star Zivkovic is out on loan to Willem II.

Budget is limited, 10-11 mil i think. Thinking i need a good supersub who's comfortable with a stand-in role. Probably will need good heading stats since i want my wingers to give lots of decent crosses.

Was thinking of signing Gabriel Barbosa at first but he's prolly not good as a backup? And maybe he doesnt wanna come to Eredivisie at all...

i dont think you need to buy a backup striker, You have Sam Hendriks at jong ajax and also Ghazi that can play as striker.
Are you playing 16.3? because ther i have Zivkovic at the club and not at loan.

Jonathan Calleri ST, Boca. The Argentinian can contribute right away and will be a solid striker in the future as well. I've had great success with him at the English Premier League level. You can probably bargain his price to around the 5.5-6.5m pound mark.

Try to pick up some bargains defensively and in midfield as well. Andrija Zivkovic is a very nice winger, Pepelu and Ajer are relatively cheap prospects for midfield, Vallejo or Mammana at central defender.

Last edited:
Jonathan Calleri ST, Boca. The Argentinian can contribute right away and will be a solid striker in the future as well. I've had great success with him at the English Premier League level. You can probably bargain his price to around the 5.5-6.5m pound mark.

Try to pick up some bargains defensively and in midfield as well. Andrija Zivkovic is a very nice winger, Pepelu and Ajer are relatively cheap prospects for midfield, Vallejo or Mammana at central defender.

Calleri, and ajer are not cheep anymore from start if you play 16.3

aaah, a pity. they were bargains on 16.2. looks like they were uprated. thanks for the update.

Back