haze12

Reaction score
im in the summer window out to start my 3rd season with swansea.

here' my current squad
View attachment 250130

im in the champions league now. i have a budget of about £25m.
i've tried to sign gaitan for £4m but his work permit was rejected. i'm bringing ljajic on loan.
i'm also signing diacko fofana.

i'm not looking to spend too much on wages, i'd like a winger or 2, possibly another striker.
i want to keep the finances in check and i have done so far, my transfer record fee is £4.7m, and my highest wage is £40k p/w.

here's the transfer listed players, and my shortlist.

View attachment 250131
View attachment 250132
View attachment 250133
View attachment 250134

so who to buy?

Lukaku is unhappy and a great target man. Becomes worldclass as well. Depending on how much you would have to pay I would consider that.

Lukaku is unhappy and a great target man. Becomes worldclass as well. Depending on how much you would have to pay I would consider that.

they want £22m and rochina is great for me. also 5m for upfront if i take him on loan. little too pricey.

Lukaku on loan, With an option to buy. And Buy Valencia! He's great at RW. Loads of assist's

What about Greizmann you can usually get a good fee for him? Most of the guys you are looking at are all close to "wonderkids" you might have to splash some of that cash to bring some one in - What do united want for valencia? You should also check out Yarmlenko he's usually around 10 mil but will only ask for about 34K wages.

What about Greizmann you can usually get a good fee for him? Most of the guys you are looking at are all close to "wonderkids" you might have to splash some of that cash to bring some one in - What do united want for valencia? You should also check out Yarmlenko he's usually around 10 mil but will only ask for about 34K wages.

united want £4m for him, got a bid in but roma are competing so fingers crossed. griezmann is £16.5m, dont really want to spend that, although i will if someone buys hoilett(has a release of £12m in his contract, wants to go to liverpool.)

i'm not looking to spend too much on wages, i'd like a winger or 2, possibly another striker.
small.gif
doesn't mean they have to have expensive wages. griezmann is on 8k p/w at sociedad, i meant individually anyway...

Antoine Griezmann is an assist machine, one of the best left wingers in the game imo :D

Erik Torres is worth having in your squad. If you want to help towards your hown grown quota then Raheem Sterling is a gem of a signing :)

think i'm gonna go for griezmann, i got valencia on loan, but it looks like hoilett might leave so i need a replacement.

Back