Who wants a 2002/03 database (or something near that!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Dave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Who wants a 2002/03 database (or something like that!)

• Total voters

Big Dave

Reaction score
The title says it all.

If anyone is thinking of doing a database for around this season (02/03) then please post!

I have been waiting for someone to make one.......I would absoloutly love this...If anyone was to make one it would be much appreciated ;)

i could maybe do this instead of my 2008 09 maybe

could u, that would be awesome!

U would be the best editor ever!

it could take sooo long just think of all the retired players but i don't know yet ill see

Don't worry if you can't do everything, just do wot u can!

They had! They posted a link, it did not work! He said he would post another logo, SHOULD TAKE 1 day maximim, never been online since (i think that he has not been online this year!)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Neall is doing it. Yay!

do the 08/09 one aswell i wanted to play that

i wish i understood how to but if anyone else can help ye could work on other leagues and countries

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

also where are ye getting the attributes from?

They had! They posted a link, it did not work! He said he would post another logo, SHOULD TAKE 1 day maximim, never been online since (i think that he has not been online this year!)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Neall is doing it. Yay!

If you're referring to me, I'm online now!!

And I don't remember saying anything about posting 1 more logo, or anything about 1 day maximum, my attempt of this database didn't work for some reason and I'm glad someone else is having a go at it instead. Good luck anyway.

Back