Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
+ Looking to start a network game on fm
+ Most likely to be with the spanish la liga or premier league
+ Not going to be a massive game of say 10 because that is hard to maintain
+ Looking for some serious players who are willing and keen enough to play at a full season or more
+ Just a bit of fun really and maybe a way to make a few friends
+ Hamachi/ 11.3/ LFC Marshalls latest update

Msg in this thread if your interested :)

I'll play if its in the Premier league, I'd like to be Newcastle

I'm free to play whenever during the day, most days till September then not sure when i would be free would have to see later but should still be able to play.

My email is [email protected]

Game Times.Free till monday week then Im back to school.So I will be restricted with game times.Saaturdays would probs be best for me.

im interested but i am using wallys v13 update that was released yesterday but am always on fm so can play anytime!!!

Im interested in playing.If its premier league then i would like to be tottenham :)

yeah mate il play. free everyday except Saturday and Sunday afternoons and il take Aston Villa if you do epl

_bump_

Sorry guys, i started a network game but it kind fell apart.

Anyway anyone looking to do a network game pm me ASAP or reply to this thread.
Please only contact me if you want to actually finish a season.
Im not asking for a time commitment thing its more if we both happen to be free we play.

I'll play.. LFCMarshall's update? If it's EPL I'll take Stoke ;)

I'll play.. LFCMarshall's update? If it's EPL I'll take Stoke ;)
alright mate :) Im thinking of doing a spanish la liga one or an epl one? Sure you want to be a team like stoke though mate, i like to play as top teams tbh

Ill do a league or anything with anyone, my Chelsea team is beast, pm me if interested or post here, free most days just post update your using

Last edited:
Going to use LFC Marshalls update.

Not sure if I'm going to do a la Liga one or a premiership one.

What teams do you like in general?

ASL btw? ( age *** location)

Last edited:
Going to use LFC Marshalls update.

Not sure if I'm going to do a la Liga one or a premiership one.

What teams do you like in general?

14/Male/England have you got Skype or anything and I like Chelsea, Skype/Ventrilo would make the league a whole lot more interesting, I call Chelsea :p if we doing EPL
ASL btw? ( age *** location)